The removal of sharp edges and frayed material, what are known as burrs, usually on metallic workpieces. Plastic parts can also have a burr. On wood, the equivalent of deburring is edge chamfering. Metallic burrs are usually removed by brushing, filing or grinding, whereas plastic burrs are removed with special blades.

Add to wish list
Added to wish list
Buy now
Reset filter
Show filter
Hide filter
Thank you very much for your rating
Thank you very much for your rating
Show other projects
Hide other projects
Hide article variants
Show article variants
Close application tip
Open application tip
Read experience report
Close experience report
Hide detailed material list
Show detailed material list
Comparison list
Show more recommendations
Hide further recommendations